The construction of a new home or having renovations or extensions carried out should be an exciting time watching the building works progress and the property improve.
Whilst the majority of builders do a good job there is nothing like being certain that all works are being carried out in accordance with the plans, specifications and council requirements as well as to a good and workmanlike standard.
Let us alleviate the stress of not knowing by having us inspect the works at various stages, most importantly at lockup stage and prior to handover.
Our comprehensive inspection and report will reduce the chance of defects or non-compliant works going undetected averting a real headache down the track.
For peace of mind have PinkSlip Building Reports inspect the works.
We offer our clients:
- Services of a dedicated and experienced team
- Value for money
- Timely and responsive service
- An experienced and appropriate team to manage projects and matters of varying sizes and types to achieve a successful outcome
- Sound advice to assist in problem solving and prevention
The following reports generally require us to provide a price subject to your specific needs.
- Dilapidation reports
- Progress Inspections
- Building Disputes
- Direct Deposit
- Visa, Mastercard and Eftpos