A dilapidation report or survey is usally carried out on existing property prior to the commencement of works on adjacent properties, roadways and the like.
The report records the conditions of the existing building before works commence so that should the occupant believe the property has been damaged as a consequence of the adjacent works then it can be compared to that recorded in the dilapidation report.
It provides a simple before and after comparison and should assist in preventing any dispute as to whether the property was damaged.
We offer our clients:
- Services of a dedicated and experienced team
- Value for money
- Timely and responsive service
- An experienced and appropriate team to manage projects and matters of varying sizes and types to achieve a successful outcome
- Sound advice to assist in problem solving and prevention
- Pre-purchase inspections – $300 plus GST
- Pest Inspections – $200 plus GST
- Defects Reports – $400 plus GST(subject to property)
- Home warranty insurance reports – $350 plus GST
The following reports generally require us to provide a price subject to your specific needs.
- Dilapidation reports
- Progress Inspections
- Building Disputes
- Direct Deposit
- Visa, Mastercard and Eftpos