Home Warranty Insurance Reports
It is a requirement that an owner builder who sells the property within six years of completing the works obtains home warranty insurance. For an owner builder to obtain home warranty insurance the insurer requires the owner builder to have the works inspected. The inspection is separate to those carried out by the Principal Certifying Authority (P.C.A) regardless of whether that is council or a private certifier.
The inspection allows the insurer to assess the works. It also protects both the insurer and owner builder as generally all items contained in the report are excluded from cover.
To arrange an inspection please contact us today.
We offer our clients:
- Services of a dedicated and experienced team
- Value for money
- Timely and responsive service
- An experienced and appropriate team to manage projects and matters of varying sizes and types to achieve a successful outcome
- Sound advice to assist in problem solving and prevention
- Pre-purchase inspections – $300 plus GST
- Pest Inspections – $200 plus GST
- Defects Reports – $400 plus GST(subject to property)
- Home warranty insurance reports – $350 plus GST
The following reports generally require us to provide a price subject to your specific needs.
- Dilapidation reports
- Progress Inspections
- Building Disputes
- Direct Deposit
- Visa, Mastercard and Eftpos